Town: Dublin Road
Phone: 353 ((0)43) 46310
Founded in 1894, County Longford Golf Club is
one of the oldest golf clubs in the country and
is located half a kilometre just outside Longford
town on the main N4 from Dublin . Starting as
a nine-hole course and seeing intermittent course
revision, it progressed to 18-holes in 1975. Today,
Co. Longford have a newly reconstructed parkland
course of which its members can be truly proud.
The course has been redesigned by 'Irish Golf
Design' with eighteen new tees and sand-based
greens. Water features are effectively positioned
on the course ensuring players maintain their
guard and emphasise placement.The panoramic view
of Longford town and the surrounding countryside
can be enjoyed from most holes on the course.
A warm welcome is guaranteed from club members
and staff, so do pay it a visit.